Eggless coconut pancake. These egg less coconut pancakes are super easy and delicious!! Fresh Coconut milk is used for making the batter. Do try this and enjoy the soft and delicious.
Ingredients of Eggless coconut pancake
- You need 2 cups of flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- You need 2 tbspn of grated coconut.
- It’s of Halfcup coconut milk.
- You need 2 tbspn of melted butter.
- You need 1 of tspn b/powder.
- Prepare 1 of tspn cornflour.
- Prepare 2 tbspn of sugar (u can add more).
For a healthier variation add jaggery or coconut sugar or palm jaggery. Save this Recipe. finally, eggless pancake tastes great when served warm so cover with a foil once prepared. See our Vegan Pancakes or Eggless Pancakes recipe below! If you are on a SCD diet and allergic to eggs how do you make eggless pancakes with almond flour or coconut flour.
Eggless coconut pancake step by step
- Combine dry ingredients and mix slightly. Add milk, coconut milk, grated coconut water, and vanilla…. Melt the butter…. Takepan to stove and stir butter into batter. When pan is hot, with a measuring cup pour 1/4cup of batter into the skillet/nonstick for each pancake. Cook until bubbles form on the surface..
Are you a fan of Bounty Chocolate???? I love the flavor of sweet coconut and luscious chocolate, hmmm yummm!!! I always wanted to try something similar in my bakes but I have not found. These Eggless Coconut Cupcakes are soft, fluffy, and perfectly moist! Topped with a luscious My Eggless Coconut Cupcakes are the perfect spring dessert!