chocolate zucchini bread. Because zucchini is the secret ingredient that makes this the fudgiest, richest, most insanely moist chocolate bread you will ever have in your entire life. And you cannot taste zucchini in it at all!! That's at least a day or two of produce from our plant.
Ingredients of chocolate zucchini bread
- It’s of white flour.
- You need of unsweetened coco powder.
- You need of ground cinnamon.
- It’s of baking soda.
- You need of baking powder.
- You need of salt.
- Prepare of white sugar.
- Prepare of eggs.
- It’s of vegetable oil.
- Prepare of vanilla extract.
- It’s of shredded zucchini (about 2 med. size zucchinis).
- Prepare of semi sweet chocolate chips.
- Prepare of chopped walnuts (optional).
It has a deep, rich chocolate flavor from unsweetened cocoa powder and. Zucchini and a double dose of chocolate star in this moist and sweet quick bread. Chocolate Zucchini Bread – Moist, rich, chocolaty and the chocolate chunks inside are melted and create an amazing texture. To print the recipe check the.
chocolate zucchini bread instructions
- pre heat oven to 350* F. and grease and flour 2 9×5 bread pans.
- in large bowl mix flour, coco powder, cinnamon, salt, baking soda and powder.
- in another bowl beat well eggs and sugar. add oil and vanilla, stir well, add zucchini.
- stir in flour mixture. coat chocolate chips with flour and then mix in, add nuts..
- spoon evenly into pans. bake 55-60 minutes. poke with knife should come out clean but remember there will be melted chips. cool for 10 minutes then remove from pan.
- freezes really well!.
This easy chocolate zucchini bread is amazingly simple to make and uses several healthy substitutions. Plus it's so incredibly delicious and a great way to satisfy your chocolate cravings and. This Chocolate Chip Zucchini Bread recipe is super moist, soft, and loaded with chocolate chips. You can make this zucchini bread with either yogurt or sour cream to keep it super tender! This moist, fudgy chocolate zucchini bread recipe is the BEST summer treat!