Eggless Wheatflour Cream Chocolate Pancake.
Ingredients of Eggless Wheatflour Cream Chocolate Pancake
- Prepare 1 1/2 c. of wheat flour.
- It’s 1/4 c. of unsweetened dark cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1/2 c. of sugar.
- Prepare 2 tsp. of baking powder.
- It’s 1 1/4 c. of whole milk.
- You need 2 tbsp. of butter.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
- It’s of Whipped cream, for serving.
- It’s of Chocolate sauce for serving.
Eggless Wheatflour Cream Chocolate Pancake instructions
- In a large bowl, combine flour, cocoa powder, sugar, and baking powder. Whisk to combine..
- In a separate large bowl, combine milk, and butter and whisk until combined. Pour wet ingredients into dry ingredients and stir until just combined..
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium heat and melt 1 tablespoon butter..
- Pour about 1/4-cup pancake batter onto the pan, spreading it out evenly. When a lip forms around the edge of the pancake and little bubbles appear, flip and continue cooking on other side.
- To serve, layer pancakes with whipped cream, and top with a dollop of whipped cream and a chocolate drizzle. ￼.