scalloped potatoes with pork chops.
Ingredients of scalloped potatoes with pork chops
- You need 1 of family size of pork chops.
- It’s 1 large of can of cream of mushroom soup.
- Prepare 1 of family size package od colby jack cheeze.
- It’s 1 cup of of milk.
scalloped potatoes with pork chops step by step
- preheat oven to 400.
- peel potatoes and thinly slice.
- in a roasting pan layer potatoes.
- add a layer of soup.
- layer cheese.
- layer pork chops.
- repeat steps until pan is full or everything is used.
- pour milk over the top.
- cook until potatoes and meat are done.