Yummy chicken wings and drums on salad.
Ingredients of Yummy chicken wings and drums on salad
- You need 1 of mixed bag chicken wing and drum.
- It’s 1 of lettuce.
- Prepare 1 of lime.
- You need 1 of salt.
- It’s 1 of cumin seeds.
- It’s 1 of minced garlic.
- You need 1 of chopped onion.
- It’s 1 of ground mustard.
- It’s 1 of Asian seasoning.
- It’s 1 of chili powder.
- Prepare 1 of cilantro.
- It’s 1 of parsley flakes.
Yummy chicken wings and drums on salad step by step
- Put chicken in slow cooker with enough water to cover..
- Add a pinch of cumin seeds, a pinch of ground mustard, 2 teaspoon minced garlic, 1/2 of a small chopped onion, enough chili powder to turn the water slightly redish brown, and salt to to your taste..
- Cook for 1 hour in slow cooker..
- Remove chicken from water and place in an oven safe dish, sprinkle half with Asian seasoning and the other half woth parsley flakes, then sprinkle a little more salt over all of them..
- Bake at 350° for 15 to 20 minutes or to your liking..
- While chicken is in oven chop lettuce into bite sized peices, cut a lime In half and squeeze it over lettuce and mix, sprinkle with salt and mix again, taste it to see if there's enough salt and adjust to your liking..
- Place lettuce on plate put chicken ontop and garnish with cilantro. Enjoy!.