Whole wheat Banana Pancake, Eggless.
Ingredients of Whole wheat Banana Pancake, Eggless
- Prepare 2 of banana medium sized.
- Prepare 1 Cup of wheat flour.
- You need 3 tbsp of fine semolina or semolina flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of honey.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of curd.
- You need 2 tbsp of ghee or butter.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- You need 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- You need As required of Milk or water.
Whole wheat Banana Pancake, Eggless instructions
- Add all the ingredients in a grinding jar. Grind it till smooth. Add milk or water if required to get desired Consistency. Consistency should be pouring..
- Heat a nonstick pan. Keep the flame on low-medium. Spread 1-2 drops of ghee or oil. Pour a ladle full of batter over pan do not spread it, the pancake hold its shape. Cover and cook for 2 minutes or till the tiny dots appear (as shown in pictures). Spread 1-2 drops of ghee over it and flip. Cover and cook another side for a minute. Pancake is ready..
- Similarly make all pancakes. Serve with some slice of banana berries and maple syrup or honey. Kids love to enjoy it with chocolate syrup. Enjoy 😊.