Vickys Warming Winter Fruit Salad, GF DF EF SF NF.
Ingredients of Vickys Warming Winter Fruit Salad, GF DF EF SF NF
- It’s 75 grams of dried figs, chopped.
- It’s 50 grams of dried, pitted dates, chopped.
- It’s 450 ml of apple juice.
- Prepare 1 of large red apple, cored and sliced.
- It’s 1 of large green apple, cored and sliced.
- Prepare 3 of bananas, sliced into thick chunks.
- You need 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- You need 3 of clementines in segments.
- You need 2 piece of stem ginger in syrup, chopped.
- You need 1 tbsp of syrup from the ginger jar.
Vickys Warming Winter Fruit Salad, GF DF EF SF NF step by step
- Soak the figs and dates in the apple juice over night.
- Bring to the boil and turn down to a simmer for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, sprinkle the lemon juice over the banana and sliced apple.
- Add to the pan with the rest of the ingredients and simmer a further 3 minutes.
- Serve hot. Can be used as a porridge topper.