Chicken Mango Salad.
Ingredients of Chicken Mango Salad
- You need 1 of big ripe mango (Indonesian Gadung Mango).
- You need 1 of deep-fried chicken wing.
- Prepare 100 grams of boiled spinach.
- It’s 20 grams of onion.
- It’s of Omelette (from one egg).
Chicken Mango Salad step by step
- Peel the mango and cut it into small cubes 2 cm each edge.
- Shred the chicken wing, you can use knife or just by fingers (The chicken I used was only fried with salt water marinade and nothing else). You totally can use any chicken, grilled, boiled, or anything.
- Plate the boiled spinach and make sure it covers the whole plate.
- On top of the spinach place the diced mango and shredded chicken.
- Cut the omelette (I put leeks on the omellete so the color is not boring plus it has more flavour) and add it into the plate.
- Slice the onion and put it on top of salad. Serve cold 😃.