Ingredients of Scalloped Potatoes
- You need 5 cup of thinly sliced, peeled potatoes.
- It’s 2 cup of chopped ham.
- It’s 1 of onion finely chopped.
- Prepare 3 cup of broccoli chopped in small pieces.
- You need 2 of jars roasted garlic and parmesean Ragu sauce.
- It’s 1 cup of cheese.
Scalloped Potatoes instructions
- peel and thinly slice about ten medium potatoes.
- chop onion, broccoli and ham into small pieces.
- preheat oven to 375°.
- make two layers of potato slices in bottom of 9×13 pyrex dish.
- evenly spread half of the onion, broccoli, and ham over potato slices and top with one jar of Ragu sauce.
- spread half the cheese evenly.
- repeat and layer potatoes, ham, broccoli, onion and top with second jar of Ragu sauce and remaining cheese.
- cover with aluminum foil and bake for 1 hour at 375°.
- remove aluminum foil and continue cooking for 25-30 minutes.
- remove from oven and let cool 15 minutes before serving.