Balsamic Bruschetta. In a bowl, toss together the tomatoes, basil, Parmesan cheese, and garlic. Mix in the balsamic vinegar, olive oil, kosher salt, and pepper. This balsamic bruschetta is one of my FAVORITE appetizers.
Ingredients of Balsamic Bruschetta
- Prepare 8 of Roma tomatoes, diced.
- You need 1/3 cup of chopped fresh basil.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of shredded or grated Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1 tbs of balsamic vinegar.
- It’s 1 tbs of Olive oil.
- You need 1/4 tbs of kosher salt.
- It’s 1/4 tbs of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 loaf of French bread toasted and sliced.
Toss the tomatoes with a splash of olive oil and teaspoon of Italian seasoning. That's … But the most well-known version of bruschetta is simply made with grilled slices of bread rubbed with raw garlic and topped with chopped tomatoes, fresh basil, and salt. The main ingredients for bruschetta are simple. Fresh tomatoes, a red onion, fresh basil, balsamic vinegar, olive oil and salt and pepper.
Balsamic Bruschetta step by step
- In a small bowl, toss together, basil, Parmesan cheese, garlic, balsamic vinegar, olive oil, kosher salt and pepper..
- Serve on toasted bread and enjoy!.
Something amazing happens when … Balsamic Bruschetta on Crostini This homemade balsamic tomato bruschetta recipe is so fresh! Add high-quality balsamic vinegar to ripe cherry tomatoes, garlic, shallot … A firm toasted bread like French bread is the most common way to serve bruschetta but you could also serve it with other types of bread, crackers, or even Melba toast. Bruschetta is a type of Italian antipasto or starter dish. You may have heard it referred to the tomato topping on top, but typically, it refers to the toasted bread. Using a sharp knife, carefully chop peaches into small pieces.