Scalloped potato casserole.
Ingredients of Scalloped potato casserole
- You need 2 boxes of scalloped potatoes plus ingredients to make each box 👇.
- You need of Milk, butter and boiling water follow box directions.
- It’s 1 lb of lean ground beef.
- You need 1/2 cup of diced white onion.
- It’s 1 Tablespoon of green bell pepper minced.
- It’s 1 Tablespoon of red bell pepper minced.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Salt.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of black Pepper.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- You need 1 (2.8 oz) of pack bacon pieces.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of shredded chedder cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Italian or plain style panko bread crumbs.
Scalloped potato casserole step by step
- Pre heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Make scalloped potatoes according to per box. Boiling water, milk and butter and set aside.
- Cook and crumble ground beef in a skillet and add in onion, peppers, salt, pepper and garlic powder. Cook till done then drain off grease..
- Add cooked ground beef to dish and mix in bacon pieces.
- Pour on scalloped potatoes and mix up slightly.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Then top with cheese and bread crumbs and bake for 30 more minutes.