Pineapple Zucchini Bread.
Ingredients of Pineapple Zucchini Bread
- You need of eggs.
- You need of sugar.
- You need of grated, drained zucchini.
- You need of flour.
- Prepare of crushed drained pineapple.
- It’s of baking powder.
- Prepare of salt.
- You need of baking soda.
- It’s of walnuts.
- It’s of vanilla.
- You need of oil.
Pineapple Zucchini Bread step by step
- Beat eggs, sugar, vanilla, and oil until fluffy.
- Add zucchini, flour baking powder, salt and baking soda..
- Stir in pineapple and nuts.
- Bake in 2 inch greased and floured loaf pans..
- Bake in preheated 350°F oven for 1 hour.