Eggless mango pancakes with apple sauce. BEST Pancakes without any egg you will ever make! World over everyone loves to eat pancakes, and this recipe is especially for my vegetarian friends. The Best Eggless Pancakes Ever & Video.
Ingredients of Eggless mango pancakes with apple sauce
- You need 1-2 of crushed mango.
- It’s 1 cup of wheat flour,.
- It’s 4tsp of sugar,.
- You need 1/2tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 cup of milk.
- You need 2 of peeled apples,sugar.
Soft, delicious apple pancakes with homemade apple sauce. Eggless whole wheat apple sauce pancakes flavoured with cinnamon and vanilla. It goes perfectly with fresh mango flavor. Variations: you can use ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon or ½ teaspoon ground ginger.
Eggless mango pancakes with apple sauce step by step
- Step1-add chopped apples to the pan with some sugar and water cover and cook till the apples are mashy Step2-after making the pancakes mash the apples and add.
- Cinnamon powder and add some lemon juice and a dash of vanilla syrup Step3-take crushed mango in a bowl and add 1 cup wheat flour 4tspsugar 1/2 tsp baking soda and 1 tsp baking powder Step4-mix it well and then add milk to make a smooth batter.
- Step5-now take a pan heat it up and apply some butter and slowly pour the batter on it and cook it from both sides Step6-your pancakes are ready to servee!!!.
Drizzle the mango sauce at the time of serving only otherwise cake will get soggy. If storing the cake for later, then I would suggest storing the sauce in a separate container in. Eggless Mango Cake Recipe – spongy, moist mango cake recipe. Perfect dessert for summer season or for mango lovers. Indian eggless mango cake recipe that is easy to make with simple instructions.