Eggless Banana Pancakes.
Ingredients of Eggless Banana Pancakes
- It’s 1 of large Banana Ripe.
- You need 30 gms of Powdered Sugar (Optional).
- It’s 100 gms of All Purpose Flour OR Whole Wheat Flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of Baking Powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Vanilla Essence.
- Prepare of as required Oil OR Butter for grease.
- Prepare of as required Milk.
Eggless Banana Pancakes instructions
- Take Banana and Mash the banana very well..
- Take Another bowl and Mix together flour, baking powder & sugar..
- Now add milk and vanilla essence Mix together and Whisk the mixture very well until well combined. now add mashed banana into it.Make sure the batter is lump-free and of pouring but thick consistency. Cover it and set aside for 10 minutes..
- Grease a pan well with oil or butter. Wipe off the excess oil. Heat the pan. When it is just hot, put on the flame to medium heat and pour 1 ladle full of batter. Do not spread. Cover and cook for 1 to 2 mins. spread some butter around the edges. When the edges leave the pan, flip it and cook on the other side as well..
- Set this aside and repeat making more pancakes. Make sure the heat is not too much otherwise they will brown without cooking well. Serve Eggless Banana Pancakes With Maple Syrup OR Honey and.ENJOY!.