Garlic Butter Crostini. In a bowl combine the melted butter with minced garlic. Melt the butter in a heavy skillet over medium heat. Stir in the herbs, … Steps.
Ingredients of Garlic Butter Crostini
- It’s 9 slices of baguette.
- You need 1 TBSP of butter.
- Prepare 1 TBSP of ☆ olive oil.
- Prepare 1 dash of ☆ white pepper.
- You need 2 dashes of ☆ garlic powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of ☆ parsley.
- You need 2 dashes of ☆ salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of ☆ parmesan cheese.
Season with … Set the garlic heads, cut side up, on a large piece of foil. Lightly butter the bottom of a large cookie/baking sheet with butter-garlic mixture. Add in the parsley to the melted butter and mix well. Using a pastry brush … In a small bowl, stir together the butter, olive oil, and chopped garlic.
Garlic Butter Crostini step by step
- Melt butter in microwave for 30 seconds..
- Put all the ☆ ingredients into the melted butter to create a dipping sauce..
- Dip the baguette slices into the dipping sauce and toast for 4 min..
Spread the butter mixture onto each slice of the bread. Place the slices onto a cookie … Using a pastry brush lightly wipe both sides of the bread slices with garlic oil. Sprinkle (one side only), lightly with kosher salt and … Place the baguette slices on a baking sheet. In a small bowl, whisk together the melted butter, olive oil, and garlic powder. Brush the mixture evenly over the … Garlic Butter Crostini: Heat a grill pan over medium heat.