Mediterranean Breakfast Wrap. The Perfect Wrap for Simple, Delicious, Nutrition! Recipe and Photo by Katie Lemons, PA-C, MS @twist_of_lemons. This Mediterranean breakfast wrap is hearty and satisfying and could quite possibly be my new favorite breakfast recipe.
Ingredients of Mediterranean Breakfast Wrap
- You need 2 of 6 ounce bags spinach.
- It’s 8 of eggs.
- It’s 1 of Salt and pepper.
- You need 4 large of tortillas.
- It’s 1 cup of feta cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of jarred caponata spread.
When eggs are nearly set, sprinkle with sun dried tomatoes, feta. Drain in a colander, pressing to extract any liquid. To Cook From Freezer: Microwave: Remove a wrap from baggie and place, still wrapped in wax paper, in a microwave. Directions: Keep whisked eggs in a bowl at room temperature.
Mediterranean Breakfast Wrap instructions
- In a large nonstick skillet, bring 2 cups water to a boil over medium-high heat. Add two 6-ounce bags spinach and cook until wilted, about 3 minutes. Drain in a colander, pressing to extract any liquid. In a medium bowl, beat together 8 eggs, 2 tablespoons water and a pinch each salt and pepper. In the same skillet, over medium heat, add 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil. Add the eggs and scramble until just cooked, about 4 minutes. Divide among 4 large tortillas and top each mound with one-quarter of the spinach, 1/4 cup feta cheese and 2 tablespoons jarred caponata spread; roll up burrito-style. Wipe out the skillet and heat 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil over medium heat; add the wraps and cook, turning once, until golden and crisp. Cut in half to serve..
This Mediterranean Egg Wrap is the ultimate breakfast sandwich loaded with fresh and vibrant flavors and protein packed with scrambled eggs. This is a versatile recipe that you can vary with different ingredients, but this combination is definitely a winning one. Breakfast Pita Pizza topped with scrambled eggs, bacon, and tomatoes. View Recipe. this link opens in a new tab. Spread pesto over pita rounds; top with crispy bacon, scrambled eggs, chopped tomato, mushrooms, and spinach.