Cherie's Quick and Easy Antipasto Noodle Salad. Cherie's Quick and Easy Antipasto Noodle Salad Japanese brown rice noodles cooked • artichoke hearts – canned in water – sliced in bite size pieces • large roasted red peppers • Large Pearl Black Olives – halved • marinated mushrooms – slice the largest pieces • firm Goat Cheddar Cheese • The Dressing: • olive oil Make this salad a day ahead, but wait to stir in the lettuce, croutons and Parmesan topping until just before serving. In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine the dressing ingredients; shake well. Pour over pasta mixture; toss to coat.
Ingredients of Cherie's Quick and Easy Antipasto Noodle Salad
- Prepare 1/2 package of Japanese brown rice noodles cooked.
- You need 1 can of artichoke hearts – canned in water – sliced in bite size pieces.
- It’s 2 of large roasted red peppers.
- You need 1 can of Large Pearl Black Olives – halved.
- Prepare 1 cup of marinated mushrooms – slice the largest pieces.
- It’s 1 cup of firm Goat Cheddar Cheese.
- It’s of The Dressing:.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of olive oil.
- It’s of Juice of one whole lemon.
- It’s pinch of crushed red pepper.
- Prepare to taste of sea salt and ground black pepper.
Pasta: Cook pasta 'al dente' and rinse under cold water. Al dente means 'to the bite', just a little undercooked so it holds up after being added to the other ingredients. Dressing: Combine the dressing ingredients or use a bottled Italian dressing. An Antipasto salad is filled with sliced meats, soft cheeses, green and black olives with bright red cherry tomatoes that is simple to toss together and enjoy in a homemade light lemon olive oil dressing.
Cherie's Quick and Easy Antipasto Noodle Salad instructions
- Cook noodles. Drain and rinse..
- Chop ingredients in bite size pieces..
- Whisk dressing ingredients and toss everything..
This is an Italian salad that everyone loves! This vibrant and zesty salad has all the colors of the antipasto rainbow: cherry tomatoes, peppers, pine nuts, olives, cheese, salami, and more. Combined with bouncy fusilli and tossed in a homemade Italian vinaigrette, it's sure to be a party favorite any time of year. Combine the zucchini, onion, bell pepper, tomatoes, mozzarella and black olives in a large bowl. Drizzle the dressing over the top and toss to coat.