Bruschetta Chicken Bake. Toss the cubed chicken with the salt in a large bowl. Place the chicken in a layer into the bottom of the baking dish. Stir together tomatoes, water, garlic, and … Bruschetta Chicken Bake.
Ingredients of Bruschetta Chicken Bake
- You need of Chicken breast.
- It’s 1 1/2 lb of Chicken breast, cut into bite-size pieces.
- It’s 14 1/2 oz of Diced tomatoes, undrained.
- You need 1 packages of Stovetop for chicken.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Water.
- It’s 2 clove of Garlic, minced.
- You need 1 tsp of Dried basil leaves.
- It’s 1 cup of Shredded low-moisture part skim mozz cheese.
Italian-style food ranks right up there with Mexican food in the … Dip the chicken breast in the flour, then in the eggs, and then in the bread crumb/cheese mixture. Crazy weeknights call for quick dinners like this bruschetta chicken bake. Combine a … Spread bread cubes in an even layer on a rimmed baking sheet. Remove … Bruschetta chicken bake is full-flavored and hearty; the topping is baked right onto the chicken breasts.
Bruschetta Chicken Bake step by step
- Preheat oven to 400°..
- Place tomatoes with their liquid in a med bowl. Add stuffing, water, & garlic. Stir just to moisten. Set aside..
- Place chicken in 13×9″ baking dish. Sprinkle with basil & cheese. Top with stuffing mixture..
- Bake 30 min. or until chicken is cooked through..
Grease a large baking dish with olive oil or cooking spray. The … Dredge both sides of each piece of chicken in the flour, shaking off any excess. Dip in the egg mixture, then dredge in the panko mixture. Heat oil in a skillet over medium-high heat, add in chicken and season with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper. Cook, stirring … Bruschetta Chicken Bake This Bruschetta Chicken Bake is an homage to the great classic Bruschetta Chicken, but in an easy-to-make and easy-to-freeze casserole!