Eggless Teddy Pancakes.
Ingredients of Eggless Teddy Pancakes
- It’s 2 cups of refined flour.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of sugar.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of melted butter.
- It’s 1 cup of milk.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of chocolate syrup.
- Prepare As required of Cherries for serving.
Eggless Teddy Pancakes instructions
- Combine refined flour, sugar,baking powder, baking soda and salt in a large bowl.Mix well..
- Add in melted butter,milk and combine well with the whisk.Make a smooth flowing consistency batter..
- Fill the batter into a icing bag.Heat a non-stick pan and grease it with butter.Sqeeze out a teddy shape with the batter..
- Cook for 5 minutes or until the bubbles apear on surface.Turn,cook for a further 5 minutes or until light golden.Transfer to a plate..
- Again pour 2 teaspoon of batter,do not spread,simmer and cook for 2 minutes,turn and cook for a further 2 minutes to make a mini pancake..
- Repeat the same process to make the remaining teddy bear pancakes and mini pancakes..
- Now top each teddy bear pancake with a mini pancake..
- Drizzle with chocolate syrup to make eyes and nose..
- Teddy Pancakes are ready to serve..
- Serve with cherries..