Goat cheese- pesto crostini. In a small bowl, combine the oil, pesto and Parmesan cheese. Place bread slices on an ungreased baking sheet; brush with pesto mixture. If serving warm, place filled … Citrus Pesto Crostini is a gorgeous appetizer to serve at a party or anytime you need a bright, flavorful snack.
Ingredients of Goat cheese- pesto crostini
- Prepare of olive oil.
- Prepare of prepared pesto.
- You need of grated Parmesan cheese.
- It’s of French bread baguette (10 1/2 ounces), cut into 24 slices.
- Prepare of bacon strips, diced.
- Prepare of herbed goat cheese.
- Prepare of fresh arugula or Baby spinach, finely chopped.
- You need of pine, cut nuts, toasted.
Reduce heat and … crostini sweet tomato jam goat cheese crostini pesto goat cheese crostini with sweet tomato jam the backyard food company. Grilled Summer Squash Crostini with Goat Cheese and Pesto is a great way to savor the abundance of zucchini and yellow squash during the summer months. Evenly spread the soften goat cheese onto each piece of baguette. Atop the goat cheese, spoon on dollops of the sun-dried tomato pesto.
Goat cheese- pesto crostini step by step
- In a small bowl, combine the oil, pesto and Parmesan cheese. Place bread slices on ungreased baking sheet; brush with pesto mixture. Broil 3-4 in. From the heat for 3-4 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp. Remove to paper towels to drain. Combine goat cheese and arugula; spread over bread. Sprinkle with bacon and pine nuts..
Cut the basil into thin … Pesto Goat Cheese. Here's their story – one of the bridesmaids had this put together and it was a huge hit. Crostini are always a crowd pleaser for a summer dinner or party. These are especially good if you use … In fact, you could definitely transform this Crostini with Arugula Pesto and Goat Cheese into an open-face sandwich situation, throw a fried egg on top, and call it lunch. An extra little bonus with this is that the recipe definitely makes more pesto than you really need for this appetizer.