Bruschetta Chicken. Transfer the chicken to a serving plate and sprinkle with shredded cheese. Spoon bruschetta mixture over chicken and top with basil; serve immediately. Sprinkle the chicken cutlets with salt and pepper and, when the oil is hot, add to the skillet.
Ingredients of Bruschetta Chicken
- Prepare of chicken breasts.
- You need of onion.
- Prepare of green pepper.
- It’s of carrot.
- You need of leek.
- Prepare of bread.
- Prepare of chilli sauce.
- You need of vegetable oil.
- Prepare of salt and pepper.
In a small skillet, heat olive oil over medium-high heat. Add garlic and stir, lightly frying for about a minute, removing before the garlic gets too brown (it can be golden.) Pour into a mixing bowl and allow to cool slightly. Add tomatoes, balsamic, basil, and salt and pepper to the bowl. This Easy Bruschetta Chicken recipe is made with tender chicken breast pieces coated in garlic and spices that are grilled, then topped with a fresh tomato and basil topping.
Bruschetta Chicken instructions
- Fry the diced boneless chicken breasts over medium heat until golden brown. Season to taste..
- In the same pan, stir fry the chopped vegetables over high heat no longer than 2 minutes..
- Add back the fried chicken breasts and mix with the chilli sauce..
- Remove the mix from the pan, put and press the bread slice for about 30 seconds on each side to soak up the juices..
- Serve the chicken and vegetables mix over the toasted bread..
A little drizzle of balsamic glaze takes the flavors over the top! A quick, low-carb, delicious dinner idea that's perfect for busy weeknights. Bruschetta usually uses olive oil as well, but since there is some fat in the chicken already, I leave it out and the taste is just as delicious and a few calories are saved. Lay the chicken breasts flat in the bottom of a large baking dish and season with the remaining salt and pepper. You can use more or less to taste as you want.