Mushroom Bruschetta. This mushroom bruschetta (pronounced brew-sket-ta) makes for a perfect party canapé with an impressive amount of flavor packed into every bite-sized toast. Put a large heavy frying pan, big enough to hold all the mushrooms in one layer, over heat and add a couple of glugs of extra virgin olive oil. Stir in the cream, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper.
Ingredients of Mushroom Bruschetta
- You need of large field mushroom and 5 – 6 button mushrooms roughly chopped.
- Prepare of garlic finely diced, 1 left whole).
- It’s of Large knob of butter.
- It’s of whole grain mustard or any mustard.
- You need of stock or white wine.
- You need of good quality bread crisply toasted.
- It’s of double cream.
- It’s of spinach.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
- It’s of Optional sprinkling of goats cheese.
- You need of thyme dried or fresh.
- Prepare of Optional Garnish.
- Prepare of Rocket or salad.
- Prepare of Parmesan.
- You need of Chopped parsley.
The cheese-topped appetizers … The lemon really brightens up the flavor, and the marsala enriches the flavor of the mushrooms. Saute the mushrooms until … Method. Fry mushrooms in butter until tender and set aside in a sieve or collander to drain out the mushroom's natural water. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat.
Mushroom Bruschetta instructions
- Heat a large frying pan throw in the butter, meanwhile chop the mushrooms..
- Once chopped throw them into the pan stirring well..
- Chop up the garlic leaving one clove whole and throw them into giving a good stir!.
- Slice the bread and set aside!.
- Now throw in the herbs and seasoning stir well so the mushrooms caramelise! Add the mustard and stock so it sizzles!.
- When it’s simmered down and is thicker add the creams and optional goats cheese, leaving it bubble down for a minute and finally add the spinach to the mushrooms!.
- Pop the bread in a toaster/griddle or under a hot grill, you need it to be crunchy! When it’s done rub the garlic clove onto the hot bread!.
- Simple spoon the mixture on to the two slices of toast and serve! Enjoy!.
Add the mushrooms and cook until … Garlic mushroom bruschetta. Perfectly cooked mushrooms on toasted sourdough. Perfect for mushroom lovers, this is a tasty appetizer or lunch. Cook garlic and onion until golden. Add mushrooms, thyme, basil, salt and pepper.