Soft Tacos. You can use corn tortillas as well, though your outcome may differ. DIRECTIONS In a medium bowl combine the beef with the flour, salt, minced onion, paprika, chili powder, garlic powder and onion powder Use your hands to mix evenly. Add chili powder, cumin, salt, oregano, garlic powder, and pepper.
Ingredients of Soft Tacos
- You need of ● For The Proteins.
- You need 6 of Chicken Breasts [1″ cubed].
- You need of ● For The Chicken Brine.
- You need 1/3 Cup of Salt.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Cayenne Pepper.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Fresh Ground Cumin.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Granulated Garlic Powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Granulated Onion Powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Prepare of ● For The Chicken Dust [to taste – equal parts].
- You need 1/4 tsp of Granulated Garlic Powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Granulated Onion Powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Ground Cumin.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Cayenne Pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Mexican Oregano.
- It’s of ● For The Vegetables & Herbs.
- It’s 1 of LG Viadalia Onion [julienned].
- It’s 3 tbsp of Fine Minced Garlic.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Diced Green Onions.
- Prepare 1 of LG Green Bell Pepper [de-seeded – julienned].
- It’s 3 of LG Jalapeno Peppers deseeded – julienned].
- It’s 1 Bag of Multi Colored Sweet Baby Bell Peppers [julienned].
- You need 1/2 Cup of Fresh Cilantro Leaves [+ reserves].
- Prepare 1 tsp of Red Pepper Flakes.
- It’s of ● For The Sides/Options/Garnishes [as needed].
- Prepare 1 Package of 6″ Warm Flour Tortillas.
- Prepare of Shredded Mexican 3 Cheese.
- Prepare of Red Or Green Salsas.
- Prepare of Picante Sauce.
- You need Leaves of Cilantro.
- Prepare of Lime Wedges.
- You need of Sour Cream.
Serve lime chicken … Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat. Add chicken; cook and stir until thoroughly heated. Jackfruit is a great vegan alternative to shredded chicken to use in tacos. If using shredded beef, cook the onion alone then add the beef along with the spices.
Soft Tacos instructions
- Rinse and cube chicken breasts. Create brine mixture and brine chicken for 2 hours minimum. Add water and ice as needed to cover chicken..
- Chop, mince or julienne all herbs and vegetables..
- Sauté vegetables in a small amount of garlic olive oil for 5 minutes. Or, until slightly translucent. You'll want some crisp on your veggies..
- Garlic, chicken and chives frying in a small amount of olive oil and a dash of Silver Tequila pictured. Lightly dust chicken with cayenne, garlic and onion powder, black pepper and cumin mixture..
- Sautéd vegetables to the left – chicken to the right..
- Serve hot with Sides/Options/Garnishes listed above with an ice cold Mexican beer. Enjoy!.
Stir the tomatoes into the skillet … There are so many options when it comes to tacos, but these Soft Chicken Tacos may just be the easiest option out there. Heat taco shells as directed on box. One reason for the popularity of … Soft Taco. So full of fresh ingredients, we have to roll them! A soft flour tortilla filled with your choice of seasoned beef, chicken, or pork carnitas with cheddar … The easy chicken tacos recipe was not among them.