My wedges. Time to toss that clunky old transom saver! If you trailer your outboard, you need m-y wedge. Simply fits over the outboard's trim & tilt piston.
Ingredients of My wedges
- It’s of mixed herbs.
- Prepare of fajita seasoning.
- It’s of greek herbs.
- You need of peri peri seasoning.
- It’s of Spinkle of garlic granuals.
- Prepare of salt and pepper.
- Prepare of Potatoes.
- You need of Oil.
- Prepare of Water.
Keep it square by folding your right arm. Best Seller in Boat Engine Outboard Motor Brackets. I sent it to The Iron Factory for re-grooving. Now my wedge shots are spinning again.
My wedges instructions
- Wash the potatoes.
- Then cut them.
- Put the seasonings on them and mix thoroughly.
- Put oil and water in a big tray (about as tall as 1/2cm).
- Place the wedges on the tray and cook for 45 mins at 180 °C.
Thanks Jim! ” — Steve J. My advice is to start pulling out a wedge with a lower loft. You'll find that the trajectory comes down, helping you improve accuracy and distance control. Find the best wedges for your swing type, style, and course conditions. Playing wedges that have been fit for your swing and course conditions is the fastest way to lower your score.