Bruschetta Chicken. Transfer the chicken to a serving plate and sprinkle with shredded cheese. Spoon bruschetta mixture over chicken and top with basil; serve immediately. Sprinkle the chicken cutlets with salt and pepper and, when the oil is hot, add to the skillet.
Ingredients of Bruschetta Chicken
- You need 1/2 cup of flour.
- You need 2 of eggs, beaten.
- Prepare 4 of boneless, skinless chicken breasts.
- It’s 1/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need 1/4 cup of crushed garlic croutons.
- You need 1 tbsp of butter, melted.
- Prepare 2 large of tomatoes.
- You need 3 tbsp of minced, fresh basil.
- You need 2 of garlic cloves, minced (approx. 1 teaspoon).
- It’s 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 of salt & pepper to taste.
In a large bowl, make bruschetta. While the chicken is baking, add all of the ingredients for the bruschetta to a bowl and toss to combine. When chicken is cooked through, remove from the oven and top with the mozzarella. Bruschetta usually uses olive oil as well, but since there is some fat in the chicken already, I leave it out and the taste is just as delicious and a few calories are saved.
Bruschetta Chicken step by step
- preheat oven to 375°F.
- grease 9 x 13 baking dish.
- place flour and beaten egg in separate shallow bowls.
- dip chicken into flour, then into eggs.
- place into baking dish.
- cimbine parmesan cheese, crushed croutons and melted butter; then sprinkle on chicken..
- loosely cover wuth foil and bake 30 – 40 minutes.
- chop tomatoes and combine with last ingredients.
- spoon mixture over chicken and return to oven for 5 – 7 minutes..
Lay the chicken breasts flat in the bottom of a large baking dish and season with the remaining salt and pepper. You can use more or less to taste as you want. This Easy Bruschetta Chicken recipe is made with tender chicken breast pieces coated in garlic and spices that are grilled, then topped with a fresh tomato and basil topping. A little drizzle of balsamic glaze takes the flavors over the top! A quick, low-carb, delicious dinner idea that's perfect for busy weeknights.