Pepperoni Pizza Crostini. Combine the finely chopped tomato, pepperoni, and onion, and combine into a mixture. Sprinkle the tomato mixture onto each slice. Top with a few slices of olive and … Slice bread for as many crostini you want.
Ingredients of Pepperoni Pizza Crostini
- Prepare of Main Dish.
- You need of French bread.
- Prepare of marinara sauce (no chunks).
- Prepare of mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare of pepperoni.
- It’s of olive oil.
- You need of parmesan cheese.
- It’s of salt.
- Prepare of pepper.
The meat lovers can load up on pepperoni and prosciutto (feel free to add sausage or bacon to your own crostini bar), and … Pizza Mini pizzas topped with mini pepperoni = WIN. Fresh egg battered breast of chicken topped with fresh broccoli and melted mozzarella cheese, served in a white wine, lemon and butter sauce. Place the bread slices on a baking sheet. Stir together the Amore Tomato and Garlic Pastes, olive oil, oregano … Bruschetta and crostini.
Pepperoni Pizza Crostini step by step
- Slice bread for as many crostini you want. I usually do 5 per person..
- Pour olive oil in a dish. Add salt, pepper and parmesan cheese. Take a basting brush and brush both sides of the bread slices..
- Set oven to 350°F. Bake for 5 minutes. Remove and turn. Add marinara sauce, 2 slices of pepperoni and mozzarella cheese. Cook an additional 5 to 7 minutes. Enjoy!.
Place remaining loaf seam side down next to the first loaf. With a sharp knife … Most kids love pepperoni, so placing either some mini pepperoni slices or diced pepperoni on top of the cheese will create the perfect mini pepperoni pizzas. GPS … Dessa läckra pizza-crostini-aptitretare är supera lätta att förbereda med en flaska franskt bröd och pizzapåfyllningar. This freezer-friendly meal includes tender pasta shapes … Bowtie pasta is tossed with stewed tomatoes, roasted red peppers, basil, peppers, onions, mozzarella cheese and – oh, yes, sliced pepperoni. Slice loaves in half lengthwise, then slice crosswise into … Fresh egg battered breast of chicken topped with fresh broccoli and melted mozzarella cheese, served in a white wine, lemon, and butter sauce.